GEAR 10K Corporate Challenge
Race Date: 5th May 2019
Entries for the 2019 GEAR 10K Bespak Corporate Challenge are now open!
With a flat and fast course starting and finishing in the Tuesday market place the route takes runners past historical buildings such as the Red Mount Chapel, the Custom House and Greyfriars Tower.
All teams entering the challenge will have the chance to enjoy both pre and post-race hospitality in the Corn Exchange situated a stones throw from the start/finish line.
With the chance for team photos pre event and post event refreshments and massage the corporate package is a great chance to turn your work mates into team mates.
Sponsored by Bespak, the challenge brings businesses from across the region together to compete in their teams and be amongst the thousands of participants taking part in one of Norfolk's biggest runs.
HOW TO ENTER
Teams are a minimum of 5 and entrants must be aged 15+
You can either online here or contact us at Corporate@runforall.com to arrange an invoice
Included in your team entry...
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY
- RACE KIT - Corporate teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo and team name, helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure
- PR AND MEDIA COVERAGE - Corporate teams signed up to the event will have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the event’s media partners.
ON RACE DAY
- RACE DAY HOSPITALITY - On the day, your team will enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality at the Corn Exchange. This dedicated area will ensure our corporate teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together – especially important if the weather is not kind!
- TEAM PHOTO - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
- TROPHIES AND PRIZES - Awards will be presented post-race to the Fastest Teams, along with honours for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members.
“So I hope, like us, you and your colleagues are getting their running shoes on and pounding the streets of King’s Lynn ready for race day. As everyone crosses the finish line they do so with a huge sense of achievement for themselves and their team” Dr Keyvan Djamarani, Managing Director, Bespak