Leeds 10K Corporate Challenge
Race Date: 7th July 2019
Launched over 10 years ago the Clarion Corporate Challenge has grown year on year with over 700 individuals taking on the challenge in 2018 and you can join us in 2019!
Like all corporate and team challenges the Leeds 10K Clarion Corporate Challenge attracts teams from all walks of life. With teams returning each year from solicitors, marketing agencies, schools, running clubs and car dealers to name just a few.
Now one of the highlights on the region's running calendar, Jane Tomlinson's original legacy run is famed for its fun, friendliness and fantastic atmosphere.
And if it's a PB you're after, this is the run for you, thanks to its flat, fast course and enthusiastic spectators who will spur you on to the spectacular Town Hall finish.
How to enter
Teams are a minimum of 5 and entrants must be aged 15+
You can either enter online here or contact us at Corporate@runforall.com to arrange an invoice.
The cost for a team is £275 for a group of 5, additional team members can be added on for £55 per person.
Included in your entry
- Race Kit - Teams receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo and team name, helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure.
- PR and Media Coverage - Teams signed up to the event will have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the event’s media partners.
- Pre-Event Social – To be hosted in Leeds city centre in the week running up to the event. Come along for some pre-race food and drinks, meet the competition and
- Race Day Hospitality - On the day, your team can enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality. The dedicated area will ensure teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together – especially important if the weather is not kind!
- Team Photos - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
- Trophies and Awards - Awards will be presented post-race to the Fastest Teams, along with honours for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members.
"So I hope, like us, you and your colleagues are getting their running shoes on and pounding the streets of Yorkshire ready for race day. As everyone crosses the finish line they do so with a huge sense of achievement for themselves and their team. We look forward to running with you! Roger Hutton, Joint Managing Partner, Clarion
In Partnership with: